Saturday, April 28, 2012

Shilin Official Residence (士林官邸)/Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Hall (中正纪念堂) - Taiwan (台湾) 2011 (Part 8)

Last year, I made my first visit to Taiwan, R.O.C.. I was very busy after I got back and never got a chance to look through them and pick out the photos I'm going to post. I finally took out enough time to finish, so... Here they are! I did not take many photo there as the tropical weather made me very sick. I will be splitting them into a total of 8 parts. I hope you enjoy viewing them!

我去年去台湾旅游了一次。我会把这些照片分成八章文章。

Full Resolution Photos and Prints: If you want to see full resolution photos or buy prints of any of the photos you see, they are up on my portfolio for viewing. To see my best Taiwan photos, use this link. To see all of my Taiwan photos from this trip, use this link.

Parts: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 

Sorry about the delay, I have been very busy recently. No, I did not lazy out, I had to do college stuff. So yeah... :/ A lot of working. Very busy. Anyways, I managed to make some time so here is the last post for Taiwan! Today's post will feature the rest of the photos from Shilin Official Residence (士林官邸) and the photos from the Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Hall (中正纪念堂).

我最近很多事,没时间来写新的文章。我有很多进大学文件要写,所以很忙。我抽了一些时间出来来写博客。今天是最后的台湾周片。我今天有在士林官邸和中正纪念堂拍的照片。

Before I get started, I would just like to remind you that I made a Facebook Fan page for this photography blog. You can "Like Us" here. This way, you can be updated whenever I post something new! :) Please invite your friends too! I'm trying to get more viewers on here. Anyways, as always, enjoy my photos!

 This is a greenhouse inside the Shilin Official Residence.
这是一个在士林官邸里的暖房。

Flowers in the greenhouse. 

Turtles in the pond. This is still in the Shilin Official Residence. Usually, these turtles are released into the wild by locals. Not too sure about Taiwan traditions, but in China, some people believe releasing turtles, freeing a life, is considered good karma. I think this is also true in Taiwan as our traditions are not that different. 

Butterflies! I wish I had my new Canon EOS 7D back then. I got way better lens and resolution. LOL  

Pond with lily pads.

Another photo of turtle.  

This was the place the former leader Chiang Kai-Shek lived.  

Another shot of the palace/mansion.  

The garden near the residence.  

A buddhist temple.

The photo of the Taipei Railway Station taken from Caesar Park Hotel.  

This begins the photos from the Chiang Kai-Shek Memorial Hall (中正纪念堂). 


I think this was the flag raising ceremony. Not too sure.  

A pond in Taipei somewhere.  

A small stream.

This concludes the photos from my trip to Taiwan! Not too sure what I will be posting next, but it will most likely cloud photos or squirrel photos. I have a lot of new ones! :P I will probably be posting cloud photos as the ones I posted 2 years ago has gotten quite a lot of attention and is actually one of my most popular posts on this blog! You can find the post here. According to my network traffic records, that page gets around 30-50 visitors alone everyday!

<< Previous Post