Saturday, April 14, 2012

Taipei 101/Sun Moon Lake (日月潭) - Taiwan (台湾) 2011 (Part 6)

Last year, I made my first visit to Taiwan, R.O.C. I was very busy after I got back and never got a chance to look through them and pick out the photos I'm going to post. I finally took out enough time to finish, so... Here they are! I did not take many photo there as the tropical weather made me very sick. I will be splitting them into a total of 8 parts. I hope you enjoy viewing them!

我去年去台湾旅游了一次。我会把这些照片分成八章文章。

Full Resolution Photos and Prints: If you want to see full resolution photos or buy prints of any of the photos you see, they are up on my portfolio for viewing. To see my best Taiwan photos, use this link. To see all of my Taiwan photos from this trip, use this link.

Parts: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

Today I have the rest of the photos from Taipei 101, and will begin the photos from Sun Moon Lake (日月潭).

Continuing from the last post, landscape shot of Taipei from the top. 

Stupid exit sign reflection got caught in the photo. :/  

A model of the elevator that takes you to the top floor. It is one of the worlds fastest elevators. 

The earthquake motion suppressor inside Taipei 101. There are a lot of these. 

 Now a landscape photo from the outdoor observatory. This is the highest tourist can go on Taipei 101.

Photo of the top of the tower. From what the security guards said, the top of the building contains electronics for TV and radio antennas.  

A photo of the outdoor observatory.  

Another landscape shot. 

I wanted to do panoramic photo of the whole city, but as you can see the top is fenced. So I wasn't really able too. Also, this is the last photo from the top of the outdoor observatory. Right after this photo, there was a big pouring rain surprise. LOL Had to go back inside. The tourists rode the employee elevator back down. 

The Taipei 101 figurines.  

One of those mirror tunnel things that creates an optical illusion of a tunnel that never ends.  

More photos of the observatory.  

Other section of the observatory. Has a museum and gift shops.  

Now begins my photos to Sun Moon Lake (日月潭).

Scenery of Sun Moon Lake. 

That is all the photos for today's post. I hope you have enjoyed it! Please don't forget to share the blog post with your friends! Next time I got the rest of the photos from Sun Moon Lake (日月潭) and will begin the photos from Shilin Official Residence (士林官邸).