Wednesday, September 25, 2013

"Interesting" Animal Photos

I'll try to keep things as "clean" as possible for this blog post because I don't want to get in trouble with Blogger/Google. LOL Today, I will be showing you some "interesting" animal photos I've taken so far in the entire time I've been taking photos. You will be finding out what's so "interesting" about these photos in a minute.

Full Resolution Photos and Prints: If you want to see full resolution photos or buy prints of any of the photos you see, they are up on my portfolio for viewing. To see all of my "interesting" animal photos, use this link. To see my best wildlife photos, use this link.

Warning: Please note the content you will see may be objectionable to some viewers, but please also take note that all of these photos were taken in public places where anyone could have seen them, which is why I am showing this here. If you believe you might get offended by content like this, please close the window/tab now.

It's a boy! Either that or it's taking a poop. This photo was shot on Arroyo Del Valle Trail in Pleasanton, CA. 
The blog post where this photo was first posted is here.


A photo of 2 poison dart frogs mating. The photo was taken in the Reptile & Amphibian House in the Oakland Zoo in Oakland, CA. There is a lot of noise in this image due to the darkness in the exhibit. Still, better than nothing right?
The blog post where this photo was first posted is here.

A photo of a sea lion at the Sea Lion Colony at Pier 39 in San Francisco, CA. I saw this sea lion and immediately shot a photo. 
The blog post where this photo was first posted is here.

This is all the photos for today. I hope you have enjoyed them. Please don't forget to share the blog post with your friends and family members! Also, if you want to get notifications when I post up more photos, "Like" us on Facebook or follow me on Twitter and Instagram. These links can also be found on the top of the right sidebar.

Copyright Warning: These photos are some of my best and most popular works of art. Unauthorized usage and reproductions are strictly prohibited. Please contact me here to purchase prints and negotiate photo licenses.