Sunday, November 18, 2012

Birds/Sea Lions/Other Wildlife - San Francisco (Part 2)

I live in the San Francisco Bay Area. I am pretty sure all you long time fans know that by now. This means I head to San Francisco a lot. I love going to Pier 39 and that pier right next to the Golden Gate Bridge. Here are some of my photos from my trip. I hope you enjoy viewing these photos!

Full Resolution Photos and Prints: If you want to see full resolution photos or buy prints of any of the photos you see, they are up on my portfolio for viewing. See my best San Francisco photos here. See my best wildlife photos here.

Parts: 1 | 2 | 

Message From The Photographer: So 6 weeks of coughing, and I finally get myself up to go see a doctor. I got some antibiotics and I feel a lot better now. 😀 So I should be able to make more videos now that the cough subsided, and big announcement for you guys. I will head to Death Valley soon and I hope to bring back some great photos for you guys! So make sure you check back soon!

The photos for today was taken on the day of the Blue Angel's airshow. If you want to see those photos, you can do so here. Photos for today include birds, fish, animals, and jellyfishes.

Sea Lion swimming in the ocean.  

 Seagull



Seagull in flight. 

California Brown Pelican (Pelecanus occidentalis)

Fish someone caught. 



I think this bird might be female. I'm not sure what it is, help me in the comments below if you can! 




California Brown Pelican (Pelecanus occidentalis)

This was one aggressive pelican! I tried to give it a pet, and it tried to give me a peck on the face. :/ I backed off immediately. Later, I saw another guy trying to give it a pet, and he actually got a peck on the arm. I later asked him and he said it hurt! ROFL 

Sea lion.


Awww it's looking at me. :D







I saw a jellyfish swim up to the surface, so I stole some shots of it before it swam back down. 

This is all the photos for today! I have one more post on San Francisco. Next time I have photos of sunsets, Cliff House, and more birds! Please don't forget to share my blog posts with your friends! If you would like to get notifications next time I post, you can "Like" me on Facebook or follow me on Twitter and Google+. These links can also be found on the top of the right sidebar.

<< Previous Post