Sunday, October 10, 2010

A trip to Yellowstone/Grand Teton National Park (Part 7)

Hello! This is the pictures of my trip to Yellowstone/Grand Teton National Park. Not all pictures are of the inside of Yellowstone/Grand Teton National Park. I visited Idaho Falls, Mormon Church in Salt Lake City, and some other places along the way. :) So please enjoy!

你好!这就开始我的黄石公园照片了。不是每个照片是黄石公园的。我还去了很多路上的地方。请欣赏。

Full Resolution Photos and Prints: If you want to see full resolution photos or buy prints of any of the photos you see (except the a few photos of my friends and I), they are up on my portfolio for viewing. To see my best photos from this trip, use this link. To view all of the photos from my trip, use this link.

Next Part >>

Today I have pictures of hot springs and deers.

今天我有温泉和鹿的照片。

Sorry for the delay on the photos. I ran out of storage space for my pictures and had to upgrade which took sometime and I was experiencing some upload problems with Blogger's photo upload. So my posts got delayed quite some time. I was planning on posting these yesterday, but things didn't turn out the way I planned.

我这一次文章上的晚了一点是应为我存照片的空间没了,我买了跟多,然后上载照片的时候出了一些错。我本来这些照片想昨天放到我的博客上的。

Fountain Paint Pots

Scenery...

Silex Spring

Snake River? Not sure. LOL Enjoy the scenery! Taken when my dad was driving BTW, that is why the bottom is blurry.

Handheld GPS! Perfect for camping trips!


If you take a closer look at this picture, I think the deer pooped and I caught a picture of it with the poop still half way in the air. XD Read more on this blog post.



Lots of deers or elk. Not sure which. HAHA
很多鹿!
Photography tip: I used a tripod for the deer pictures. They were really far away and I had to zoom a lot. This is an appropriate time to use a tripod. 

Random Scenery!

Cheap Camping Equipment!



Emerald Spring

Still Emerald Spring

Point and Shoot cameras are perfect for everyday picture taking. :) Buy one now!


Steamboat Geyser

Cistern Spring

There is more hot springs pictures next post. Hope you aren't getting bored. XD That is all Yellowstone offers. LOL Kinda...

下一个文章有更多温泉照片。