Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Fall Foliage in Pleasanton, CA

I decided to get some photos of fall in my hometown of Pleasanton in California. I love fall every year (except for the raking leaves part) because the red and orange leaves are so beautiful. I took some photos to share with you guys of the beauty of my city.

Full Resolution Photos and Prints: If you want to see full resolution photos or buy prints of any of the photos you see, they are up on my portfolio for viewing. To see my best photos of Pleasanton in 2012, use this link. View my best Autumn Foliage photos here. To see all of my photos from Pleasanton in 2012, use this link.

 HDR in a local park. Some of the leaves already fell off the trees while some of the leaves just began changing color. 

Another photo near that park.  

 Falls leaves and some picnic tables near the playground you saw above. 



Fall leaves on a branch.  

Same branch now zoomed out a little bit.  

Another part of Pleasanton. More red leaves.  



Leaves in my front yard. Didn't begin changing colors yet. Looks like sunrise doesn't it? I simulated this with my flash and a warming filter. Power of the Canon Speedlite 600EX-RT, able to power the ambient light even though the flash was like 2 meter away. 

Hope you have enjoyed these photos! I am still in the process of slowly doing my Death Valley National Park photos, but my classes have been a bit busy recently so I'm not doing it as fast. It might take a while. I still have photos of over places in my collection to show you guys so please check back soon! Please don't forget to share my blog posts with your friends! If you would like to get notifications next time I post, you can "Like" me on Facebook or follow me on Twitter and Google+. These links can also be found on the top of the right sidebar.