Sunday, June 10, 2012

Augustin Bernal Park HDR Landscapes

This was my first time trying out HDR photography, and I know some of the results are not that good. :) But I hope you enjoy the photos! The photos were taken in RAW and later combined using Photoshop. In the photos you will be looking at an overhead view of Pleasanton/Dublin. Augustin Bernal Park is located in Pleasanton, California.

I hiked all the way up to the peak of the mountain to take photos of this. It's good exercise. LOL But it was so windy that day! There were like 30 MPH winds on the peak. :/ And I stayed there for 10 minutes taking photos. I got a slight cold afterwards. Oh well, I hope you enjoy the photos.

Full Resolution Photos and Prints: If you want to see full resolution photos or buy prints of any of the photos you see, they are up on my portfolio for viewing. To see my best Pleasanton photos of 2012, use this link. To see all of my Pleasanton photos of 2012, use this link.

Almost up on the peak, there is a giant flat area filled with weed and trees.  

A tree and a picnic bench on the peak of the mountain. There are some what I believe is cell towers on the higher peak.

Just as a reminder, if you love my blog, you can also "Like" us on Facebook. You can also do that in the Facebook box at the top of the right sidebar. This will give you updates on your Facebook feed as I post more photos.

Another view of the flat area. (Heading down due to the wind.)


Landscape of Pleasanton/Dublin. Pleasanton is closer, Dublin is off in the distance (I think). 

Another landscape shot from a different angle.  

This photo took me the most time in Photoshop as the trees in the foreground did not turn out so well. Took me a long time to mask and brighten it up. :/ I went hiking a bit late that day so the lighting was not that good either. 

This is all the photos for today. I hope you have enjoyed viewing them! Please don't forget to share the blog post with your friends! Also, if you want to get notifications when I post up more photos, "Like" us on Facebook or follow me on Twitter and Instagram. These links can also be found on the top of the right sidebar. Thanks for looking! See you next time!