Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Augustin Bernal Park (HDR, Flowers, and Moon)

Today I have photos of landscape (HDR), flowers, and the moon taken at Augustin Bernal Park. Augustin Bernal Park is located in Pleasanton, CA. The hiking trail I was on is only open to Pleasanton residents and their guests.

Full Resolution Photos and Prints: If you want to see full resolution photos or buy prints of any of the photos you see, they are up on my portfolio for viewing. To see my best Pleasanton photos of 2012, use this link. To see all of my Pleasanton photos of 2012, use this link.

Low angle landscape photography of the pond near the trail. This is almost at the peak of the mountain. There are tiny fishes in the pond. 


Here is a HDR low angle shot of the trail. This took me quite a while to fix up in Photoshop as the shady part of the photo was too dark. Took me half an hour to mask and fix. 

Sticky Monkey Flower (Mimulus aurantiacus)
This type of flower is pretty common in the SF Bay Area and along California cost (I'm guessing). You will see more of this flower in my upcoming post on Point Lobos State Reserve. 

A photo of the moon to finish off the day that day. It wasn't full yet, but almost!

Thank you for looking! I hope you have enjoyed the photos. Please share the blog post with your friends! Also, if you didn't, please read about the new changes to my blog here! Also, if you want to get notifications when I post up more photos, "Like" us on Facebook or follow me on Twitter and Instagram. These links can also be found on the top of the right sidebar.