Saturday, February 5, 2011

A Trip to Las Vegas (Part 2)

So a while back I went to Las Vegas or as some people call it "Sin City". People usually think of Las Vegas as a place to gamble, get married, watch show girls strip, and have fun, but that isn't the only thing about Las Vegas. There are lot's of shows in Las Vegas. All the buildings are like pieces of artwork that famous artists and architects created. It's amazing how people can create such a big and crowded city in the middle of the desert. It's called "Sin City" because of the gambling and the strip clubs there. Guess what? They were passing out naked show girl pictures on the streets. At first I was like, what could that be? I took one and I was like "OH GOD! GET THAT AWAY FROM ME!" LOL Should have listened in my friends warning. XD At least they covered the private parts with hearts and stuff. I had a lot of fun watching the shows... Well the family appropriate shows. LOL Didn't waste too much money either on this trip. HAHA

Some of the pictures maybe a little bit out of order, because I took some pictures with my DSLR and some with my Nokia N97. The naming system is a bit different so Microsoft Windows sorts them out different for me.

Full Resolution Photos and Prints: If you want to see full resolution photos or buy prints of any of the photos (well most of the photos) you see, they are up on my portfolio for viewing here.

<< Previous Part
Next Part >>

Today, I'll be posting the rest of the pictures from my Nokia N97... On my next post, I'll start posting pictures from my DSLR. Sorry about that. :\ So some of the photos today will be photos on the way home... Don't worry, this is not the end of the photos of Las Vegas.

Las Vegas view from my hotel room. :D 

Planet Hollywood and Miracle Mile Shops. 

Miracle Mile shops. 

The Variety Show. 

V Theater 

The Variety Show Stage.

Great deals on Jewelry!


DENSE FOG!!! We drove through it... From far away, it looks like a cloud... There was bits of patches of fog on the road.  

See what I meant by the rain? The land next to the highway used to be desert. I know because I've been to Vegas several times now... See how there are lakes on the side of the road... That was how big the rain was!  Weird weather this year... 

Some scenery on the road...

Next time, I'll be posting the photos from my DSLR