Thursday, December 9, 2010

A trip to Yellowstone/Grand Teton National Park (Part 19)

Hello! This is the pictures of my trip to Yellowstone/Grand Teton National Park. Not all pictures are of the inside of Yellowstone/Grand Teton National Park. I visited Idaho Falls, Mormon Church in Salt Lake City, and some other places along the way. :) So please enjoy!

你好!这就开始我的黄石公园照片了。不是每个照片是黄石公园的。我还去了很多路上的地方。请欣赏。

Full Resolution Photos and Prints: If you want to see full resolution photos or buy prints of any of the photos you see (except the a few photos of my friends and I), they are up on my portfolio for viewing. To see my best photos from this trip, use this link. To view all of the photos from my trip, use this link.

<< Previous Part
Next Part >>

Today I have Grand Teton and animal pictures.

今天我有 Grand Teton 和动物的 的照片。

Before I get started, I would just like to remind you that I made a Facebook Fan page for this photography blog. You can "Like Us" here. I have also made Google+ and Twitter pages. If you follow or "Like" me on these, you can be updated whenever I post something new! :) Please invite your friends too! I'm trying to get more viewers on here. Anyways, as always, enjoy my photos!

The chipmunk is so cute. ^_^
花栗鼠很可爱。^_^
Photo taking tip: When zooming, use a tripod when you can. When I took this picture, I was actually pretty close by the chipmunk, so I didn't use a tripod. Use your judgement when shooting close-ups of wildlife. If you have time, use a tripod to steady your shot. If you don't have time or you are close enough, steady your hands and take the picture. Always take multiple pictures! You may mess up on your first.

Scenery

Inspiration Point from last time. LOL

Books on Grand Teton and Yellowstone

Scenery
Photo taking tip: Half the time I take scenery pictures, I use a tripod just to steady my shot and make sure that I am level. Do what ever is best for you. Half the time, I'd get lazy and don't use my tripod, but some of the pictures turns out crap. LOL A monopod may come in handy...

Check out these deals on Point and Shoot Cameras!


The pictures after here is from Signal Mountain. From the heart of Grand Teton National Park. :) Why is it called Signal Mountain? You will find out in a few seconds. LOL
下一些照片是在一个景点叫信号山拍的。

Signal Mountain Scenery.
信号山的景色。

A cell tower on the peak! :D That is why it's called Signal Mountain. There was a sign saying Union Telecom on there, so you know it's a cell tower. Plus I had full signal. HAHA! 
这个山叫信号山是因为它有一个手机信号发射塔在顶上。塔上还有一个标记写着 “Union Telecom”。我的手机的信号在那里也很强。哈哈!(美国人取名字真懒哦。哈哈!)

Scenery
景色

As we drove down the mountain, we saw a bear (2 bears actually). Not sure about type, but sure answered my question about traffic. ROFL!
我们开下山的时候看见了一只熊(其实看见了两只)。我不知道什么品种,可是为什么塞车的原因我知道了。XD
Tip: I can't say this is a photo taking tip, but... Please don't approach the bear when you are trying to take a picture of it. Stay inside your car to take the picture if it's possible! If the bear feels threatened, it will attack!

Books on wilderness survival!


Next time, I'll be posting more Grand Teton pictures and pictures from my floating trip in Grand Teton.
我不太会翻译。:\ 下一次我会放更多的 Grand Teton 照片。

<< Previous Part
Next Part >>