Monday, September 27, 2010

A trip to Yellowstone/Grand Teton National Park (Part 1)

Hello! This is the pictures of my trip to Yellowstone/Grand Teton National Park. Not all pictures are of the inside of Yellowstone/Grand Teton National Park. I visited Idaho Falls, Mormon Church in Salt Lake City, and some other places along the way. :) So please enjoy! 

你好!这就开始我的黄石公园照片了。不是每个照片是黄石公园的。我还去了很多路上的地方。请欣赏。

Full Resolution Photos and Prints: If you want to see full resolution photos or buy prints of any of the photos you see (except the a few photos of my friends and I), they are up on my portfolio for viewing. To see my best photos from this trip, use this link. To view all of the photos from my trip, use this link.


This begins my trip. Pictures from along the way and the Mormon Church or The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I'm not a Mormon, but I am Christian. 

我今天有一些在路上的照片和一个摩门教堂的照片。 我不是一个摩门教徒。 

Sorry for the long wait for the pictures. I took around 4000 pictures on my trip. Due the large amount of pictures, and I have to pick out which ones to send to my blog, it took quite a while. Photoshop touching up also took quite some time, but I do have to admit, the scenery was so beautiful in some of the pictures, I didn't have to do anything. For most of the pictures I just adjusted the exposure (lighting) because the picture was too dark!

I will also be doing something different for my blog posts. I'm going to be uploading around 520 pictures onto Blogger through the next several weeks. I can't do the thing I did on my past posts listing all the parts on each post because that will just take forever once I get a bunch of blog posts. Instead, for each post, I will have a link right under the intro and at the end of the blog post that links to the previous or the next part. This will make my job a lot easier.

Beautiful Clouds. :)
好看的云!:)

Sunset.
日落。
Photography tip: Try lowering exposure to get a perfect sunset. :)

The desert view and the moon. :) It's really nice!
沙漠和月亮。

Books on sunsets


The last 3 pictures are pictures of The Great Salt Lake. The other picture is a picture of something along the way.
上面三个照片是盐湖城盐湖的照片。

Pictures of Kennecott Copper Mine... The tire is the real size tire of 1 of the shovels. o_O It's really big!

Vacation guides to Utah and it's surrounding states! :) Buy one to plan your next vacation!


These are the pictures of the Mormon Church. The last picture is the picture of our savior, Jesus Christ. :)
这些是在摩门教堂拍的照片。

Books on Christianity and Mormons. Great for any Christian!


So that night, we drove to Yellowstone National Park. We stayed at Three Bears Inn at West Yellowstone I think. XD It's been a while. Like I said above, it's been a few weeks since I was back, can't remember so clearly... The pictures took a long time to process. Well next time, I'll be posting pictures of Yellowstone. :)


那晚上我们就开到了黄石公园去了。下一个文章就是黄石公园的照片了!:)