Monday, July 19, 2010

Quarry Lakes Part 1 (第一部分)

Quarry Lakes is located in Fremont/Union City, California, USA.
Quarry 湖是在 Fremont/Union City,加州,美国。

Parts 部分: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

This is part 1.
这是第一部分。

Full Resolution Photos and Prints: If you want to see full resolution photos or buy prints of any of the photos you see, they are up on my portfolio for viewing. View my best Quarry Lakes photos here. View all of my 2010 Quarry Lakes photos here. View my best 2010 and 2011 bird photos here.


This is just 1 of the lakes at Quarry Lakes. This also isn't the only island.
这只是一个在 Quarry Lakes 的湖。这个岛只是公园里的一个。


A seagull.
一个海鸥。



It's all like WEEEE!

GREAT DEALS ON CAMERA LENS!




Hansom birdy. XD



It's like what is that he's pointing at me. HAHA
This a House Finch (Carpodacus mexicanus).
这是一个众议院芬奇 (Carpodacus mexicanus)。