Friday, May 28, 2010

Please don't spit your gum on the floor.

Here is why you  shouldn't spit your gum on the floor. It's disgusting. And wildlife do eat it! It's bad for them... So please spit your gum in a trash can next time. If it's in parks, in a wildlife proof one if it's available. This is why I don't chew gum. Comment below if you agree with me. :)

Full Resolution Photos and Prints: If you want to see full resolution photos or buy prints of any of the photos you see, they are up on my portfolio for viewing here. Best squirrel photos here.

Picture taken at Zion National Park in  Utah, USA



Please don't forget to share the blog post with your friends and family members! Also, if you want to get notifications when I post up more photos, "Like" us on Facebook or follow me on Twitter and Google+. These links can also be found on the top of the right sidebar.